All We Need Is Lav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All We Need Is Lav

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatboxChatbox  

about serbia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Simon

about serbia Empty
PostSubject: about serbia   about serbia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 8:04 pm

i understand nothing. who can tell me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVwtv2xmgqM
Back to top Go down
Acid

Acid

about serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: about serbia   about serbia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:43 pm

Simon wrote:
i understand nothing. who can tell me??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVwtv2xmgqM

I'll try to explain to you, but i cant translate it
if you want that... ask some other

This is some Serbian show witch is trying to make fun with our politicians. Name of this episode is "All prime minister peoples". At beginning there is our prime minister Vojislav Kostunica singing about how hi is on top of our state, and how that is very easy because all of his people works in 3 shifts. And than some people come also, but I don't know names of all of them. After that there is some of our criminals singing about their freedom. Than our prime minister again. Hi said that hi didn't poisoned anyone, that hi lives by laws. He also said that he didn't made any conspiracy, but he maybe just shook with his head. Our president Boris Tadic sing about how hi is stupid, ant the others says that they believe him. And at the end Kostunica says again that this is story about how all prime minister peoples works a lot.

This is the most important... But, i don't like this... It is very rude. So... Do not waste your time on it.
Back to top Go down
Simon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Simon

about serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: about serbia   about serbia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:11 pm

ok i won't lood it
Back to top Go down
Acid

Acid

about serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: about serbia   about serbia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:38 pm

Simon wrote:
ok i won't lood it

ok
Back to top Go down
Simon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Simon

about serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: about serbia   about serbia Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:54 pm

sorry

**look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

about serbia Empty
PostSubject: Re: about serbia   about serbia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about serbia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All We Need Is Lav :: Off Topic :: Fun Room :: Funny video-
Jump to: