All We Need Is Lav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All We Need Is Lav

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatboxChatbox  

I have a problem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Simon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Simon

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:08 am

so i must organize a party for my firedipartment. my problem is that i need some gams for 20 people. maybe u can tell me some games!!

Thank u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rajko
Super MODerator
Super MODerator
Rajko

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:18 am

I know one, but it is pretty painful.
anyway, here it is: you must be drunk, but all of you, completely drunk, and then you get one glass bottle and sit down in the circle. so you ask one question to the guy on your left, he answers, and so on. any stupid question on your mind. but-the one who doesn't answer the question aswell he gets that bottle in his ass. I mean not whole, but the point is still there
crazy game, a?
I am just kidding, now seriosly-why do you need any game on the party for firemen, I mean you are adult, aren't you??!!
Back to top Go down
Simon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Simon

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:21 am

its so. i organiz this party. now 4 yaers. and every time we played some games. but this year i know no game to play. and we have this party in 1 week. so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rajko
Super MODerator
Super MODerator
Rajko

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 12:28 am

oh I see, pretty shitty.
well you can play some game, like spin the bottle, and on who the bottle stops, that guy has to tell some story, for example, the sexiest thing in his life, or something like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have a problem   I have a problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a problem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All We Need Is Lav :: Camp Tolerantia :: Caffe Tolerantia 2007-
Jump to: