All We Need Is Lav
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All We Need Is Lav

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  ChatboxChatbox  

How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
NRG
Alpha & Omega
Alpha & Omega

How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Empty
PostSubject: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:01 pm

I wonder on how many workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations people from camp have been???

I was on 1 workshop and 3 lessons Laughing

now will see have i been on the most or least workshops and presentations because 1 workshop and 3 presentations is really small number considering total number of workshops and presentations on camp but considering how much people have been active on that workshops and presentations it might be a large number Laughing Very Happy Laughing

Last edited by on Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://awnil.forumotion.com
Rajko
Super MODerator
Super MODerator
Rajko

PostSubject: Re: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 8:36 pm

4 presentations and 4 workshops. shit-it is more than you. I think you broke all records in the least going on those activites, but you had such a great time, right?
Back to top Go down
Simon
Apprentice
Apprentice
Simon

PostSubject: Re: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:07 pm

i can't remember i wos on no workshop, but on two time in english chat club.
Back to top Go down
Steff

Steff

PostSubject: Re: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:15 am

i was alll the time in the english chat club but i missed them 2 times lol!
Back to top Go down
Rajko
Super MODerator
Super MODerator
Rajko

PostSubject: Re: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 2:07 pm

so that is why your english is so good, and I was wondering all the time who is responsible for that
hey you others, let us know about your beings on workshops and presentations. were you somewhere like party or you were actually on those acitvities
Back to top Go down
Milena
Apprentice
Apprentice
Milena

PostSubject: Re: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2007 7:22 pm

i have been everywhere Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy farao king queen flower rendeer jocolor geek santa cheers Basketball affraid bounce rabbit pig lol! food food food food food party party
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???   How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How many Workshops and lessons/lectures/presentations ???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All We Need Is Lav :: Camp Tolerantia :: Caffe Tolerantia 2007-
Jump to: